Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

"call it a curse, or just call me blessed....

....if you can't handle my worst, you ain't gettin' my best."

Things have been a little more balanced recently.  I've been taking good care of myself (or at least trying to), so that's probably why.  I actually went to bed around 9pm last night, and it was wonderful.  I haven't gone to bed that early in...years.  The best part is, after 9 1/2 hours of sleep, I managed to successfully wake up at 6:30 for the second day in a row and went to work....in a good mood.  Not manic-ish, just....good.  Even though I don't work a double shift tomorrow, I plan to do the same again tonight.
I know that sleep will continue to be a struggle for me, though.  There will be times when I won't want to sleep for days, and other times when I'll want to do nothing but sleep for...days.  But I'll keep working on it.
Exercise has been...good.  I've been doing a lot of rollerblading, a bit of running, and I like to think my job counts as exercise too (who am I kidding?  eight hours of walking definitely qualifies).  I want to start swimming again soon, too, for sure.

As for now, however, I need to get back to studying.  Will post again soon!

ps, song of the day - Marilyn Monroe - Nicki Minaj  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment