Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 2, 2012

:)

Things have been pretty busy lately.  Mostly with school - just continuing to work on getting caught up on everything, as well as taking a stats course that while I understand what I'm learning, it's turning out to be pretty time consuming.

I also got a kitten two and a half weeks ago!  His name is Dallas and he'll be ten weeks old this weekend.  He's the cutest little thing...he loves to cuddle, but there are also times when he has ridiculous amounts of energy and will literally just run in circles around the living room. 
Him and Tonka (my puggle) are getting along great, too.  They're actually cuddling on the couch right now, curled up next to each other...both fast asleep.

This afternoon I went rollerblading for the first time in years, and I lived!  I went about 40 minutes, and loved it.  It was a great break from doing my stats homework.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment